iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » please i need help looking for a title to a movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please i need help looking for a title to a movie
eallwell
Rewind Curious
Member # 745

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for eallwell   Email eallwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please someone im looking for a movie title, i seen it back in the 80's and i have been wanting to show it to my husband, all i remember about the movie is a high school boy found a beer bottle with a genie in it and it would grant him wishes, please if anyone has heard of this movie please help i cant even think of who played in it, i was young when i watched it but it was good
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it be Getting Lucky (1990)?

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0099648

"School nerd Bill just wants to save the world and to score a date with cheerleader babe Chrissie Schackler. Both become real possibilities when he finds an alcoholic Leprechaun in a beer bottle he was about to recycle. Wacky hijinks ensue as the leprechaun, Lepkey, messes up a few of the wishes. Can Bill fight off school jock Tony Chanuka and marry Chrissie so they can fulfill their dream of opening a clinic?"

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
eallwell
Rewind Curious
Member # 745

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for eallwell   Email eallwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just wanted to say thanks wizard, you are the greatest i have been looking for this movie, i just went to where you said and i read what happened in the movie and it is it i seen a part that i remembered that i really didnt want to write in there but it said it is what happened in the movie and im so greatful to you for finding this out for me, it has been a long 10 years trying to find this movie. thanks again
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home