iRewind Talk
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to « 90's Movies.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Please Help me Remember this Title!!!

Author Topic: Please Help me Remember this Title!!!
ilovebilly
Rewind Curious
Member # 4444

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ilovebilly   Email ilovebilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe this is an 80's maybe early 90's movie.
Here is what I remember from it. There was a typical hot guy hero [Cool] and he has his sights set on this one girl, but all went astray when both them and some friends got caught up in a circus type freak show place. There the "leader" locked them away and planned to turn them into his new attractions with his special "slime" [Big Grin] buckets, that made all his other "freaks". They Befriend a Large Worm [Razz] and somehow manage to get the authorities after him, but not soon enough to save themselves from the slime, but ironically there was a cure to it. The main charactor developed large ears among other things and his main squeeze became either two women or a man/woman.
At the end they all went on a famous talk show to discuss their crazy adventure. The Host was a blond famous actress ( maybe Sharon Stone) and she came up to the guy and all you could see at first was her feet turning into large ugly feet, and she turned into this huge creature from the freak show aka the "leader" I believe. I don't remember how it ends! [Confused]
Talk about a WEIRD [Eek!] Movie huh? It had a catchy title, or something that had the same first letters or rhymed. I could swear "Freaks" was in the title but I did so many searches and nothing was even close to this movie's description.
I think it was on HBO a lot back then.
Please fellow 80's movies Lovers Help me out ! I wish I could remember!! If you know the title, or suggestions of the title reply!!
Thanks!!:0) [Razz]

Posts: 3 | From: Pa | Registered: Dec 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimBrayFan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3831

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JimBrayFan   Author's Homepage   Email JimBrayFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are thinking of "Freaked"
Posts: 90 | From: Long Island | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Additional Info:

"Freaked" is actually a 90s movie (having been released in 1993) and the talk show host was Brooke Shields.

All further discussion of "Freaked" should be moved to the 90s board [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz] ...Just kidding. I'm not a moderator.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But I am!!!!

Consider the post moved!

Paul.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home