iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » i miss the boards

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i miss the boards
Nick N
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick N   Email Nick N   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its been soooooooo long since i've been on here, I miss the good old days when I used to be on EVERY single day lol. How is everyone?
Posts: 100 | From: Vernon, New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fine Nick good to see u back again...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doing good, not much action on the forums these days, I guess X-mas is time consuming for everyone.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHOGUN
Master Rewinder
Member # 477

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SHOGUN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
likewise!!! =)
Posts: 199 | From: LONDON | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nick...Hey, I have wanted to know if you went to Chiller Theatre this year, cause my friend went this year, and he had a blast...I have awesome pictures from it, he hung out with some cool people...it looked like fun, he meet Elvira and Barbara Eden and Larry Hagman, and William Katt and Robert Kulp from the Greatest American Hero....and I thought about you, cause your the first person who ever told me what that even was, and I wondered if you went this year????
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doing horrorshow, Nick! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see that you have returned! Where were you anyway??
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick N
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick N   Email Nick N   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol yeah i'm NEVER on the computer anymore, which isn't too fun. I used to be addicted but not so much anymore...I go on as often as I can, which isn't too often. Oh and I now have a huge obsession with RENT...I'm (hopefully) seeing the play soon, the movie was amazing. ISIS yeah I went to the Chiller, and we stood in line for 2 and a half hours in the cold to get into the tent to meet people which went fine, but when we went to go upstairs to the vendors rooms which i love (my favorite part of the whole thing), and there was another big waiting line, so we just left. eh it was a good time though.
Posts: 100 | From: Vernon, New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nick N...You went for Halloween?? Did you get anyone's autograph?? My friend got me William Katt's(The Greatest American Hero). He got major pictures there. He did get to hang out alot with Kevin Sorbo (Hercules). Some of the pictures my friend took of the costumes people wore to the Halloween party were way cool. I have been thinking about going to the one in June, they changed it from April. It is just a pretty far drive for me.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home