iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Movie question...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie question...
jlynn9111
Rewind Curious
Member # 4343

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jlynn9111         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe this movie is from the 80's. I know bits and pieces of it. The movie was about a mummy that had to collect 5-7 stones or gems in order to go back to where it came from. If someone came in direct contact with the mummy this green stuff would get on them and they either became ill, or died. In one scene I remember a young girl in a library. The mummy is seeking her out because she has one of the stones/gems in a watch that she got as a gift from her boyfriend. The mummy goes after her and she runs out a exit door and goes over the edge of the fire escape. I am stumped. Can anyone help me? I have been wondering about this movie for quite a long time!! [Confused]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi jlynn9111. I have seen this movie, but can't remember the name of it. Give me some time and I'm sure I'll think of it.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lynn, was this movie filmed on a college campus and they found the mummy in an old tomb by the campus? I'm trying to piece my memory of this movie back together. I think it was playing on HBO in the late 80's/early 90's about the same time as Night Of The Creeps.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlynn9111
Rewind Curious
Member # 4343

Rate Member
That sounds very familiar. If only we could think of the name. I am stumped! Thank you for your help. Please let me know if you get that name.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Hey Jlynn9111, my obscure movie memory isn't as good as it used to be, but guess what?

That's right....I remembered the name of the movie, it's called Time Walker!

Time Walker (1982)

Valley

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -
jlynn9111
Rewind Curious
Member # 4343

Rate Member
Thank you so much! That has bugged me for so long. I would ask people and no one knew the movie. My mother and I were the only one who knew of it. You have solved the problem for us!! Thanks again for your time and effort!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home