iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » A long shot...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A long shot...
Dutch
Rewind Curious
Member # 162

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Dutch   Email Dutch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this is goin to b a long shot. I'm looking for a movie that has something to do about time or dimension travelling. I think its early eighties/ late seventies. Its about an older man and two kids(g+b) whom are travelling thru time or dimension, it's quit a bit of a long movie i remember it was on 2 tapes (1st and last time i saw it was early 80s). if i'm correct thy get lost or something gets lost and trying to get home or find what they r missing....something like that...
It would b gr8 if somebody knew what i'm talking about...! Thx in adv.

Dutch

Posts: 3 | From: AK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, my only guess could be "Time Bandits".

Did it have dwarves? If not, then it's something else.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch
Rewind Curious
Member # 162

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Dutch   Email Dutch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx McFly, but that's not the one i'm looking 4. It has to be late 70s maybe 80-81 ... i know it's a long shot but worth a shot anyway :)
Posts: 3 | From: AK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not thinking of Escape to Witch Mountain (1975), Return from Witch Mountain (1978) or Beyond Witch Mountain (1982) are you? has two kids (boy & a girl) trying to get back home and they have special powers.
They did a remake of Escape to Witch Mountain in 1995, I still prefer the original.

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch
Rewind Curious
Member # 162

Rate Member
No that's not the one i'm looking 4, Thx anyway

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home