iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Dale Midkiff

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dale Midkiff
callmedeb
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 652

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for callmedeb   Email callmedeb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. I just wanted to see if anyone has ever seen the tv mini series Elvis and Me from 1988? Are there any Dale Midkiff Fans out there. I have followed his career since that movie and think that he is awesome....and then some

Posts: 21 | From: columbus, ohio, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Bridgette Marie
Master Rewinder
Member # 88

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bridgette Marie   Email Bridgette Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey deb,

I wrote a page for Elvis And Me, if you'd like to check it out. I'm a BIG Lisa Presley fan, but I also love Elvis too. If I could move to Memphis right now, I would! But I just have to settle for a drive up there every once and a while, hehe.

Posts: 228 | Registered: Nov 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Midkiff, good character actor. I remember him mostly from "Pet Cemetary".

Then there's his creepiest one, The Tracey Thurman Story. True story with Nancy McKeon as his wife and he was a domineering wacko who almost stabs her to death in front of a lazy cop. Very scary performance by him in that one. Airs on Lifetime every now and then.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
callmedeb
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 652

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for callmedeb   Email callmedeb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Bridgette, if I could move to Memphis, I would head down there right now. I am a huge fan of the Presley family. I just hope Lisa continues to live off of his royalties and not take Graceland off of the tourist scene.
Posts: 21 | From: columbus, ohio, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
callmedeb
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 652

Rate Member
Oh Bridgette, where is the page you wrote up on Elvis and Me? I would love to check it out
callmedeb
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 652

Rate Member
McFly, by the way I love your name, second to my Dale Midkiff obsession, I loved Back to the Future, all 3 of em, I watch them over and over.....

The Tracy Thurman story was a good one, Nancy McKeon does a good job too in those Lifetime movies.
His performance was a bit too believable...

McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deb, cool to hear :).

The part where Midkiff is stabbing while his eyes are all bugged, and then jumps up and down on her body and then runs crying all over the lawn "I killed my wife! Ahhhh!!"
Creepy stuff.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home