iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » New Kids w/ Spader and Loughlin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Kids w/ Spader and Loughlin
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw this movie for the first time tonight and I think I'm disturbed because of it. Wow, what a tedious and intense movie. Not a good feeling at all. Why were those guys such jerks and how was it that they kept getting away with it? The end really pi$$ed me off though. When they decided to stay I was like WTF?? Did anyone else not like this movie?

P.S. It was neat to see James Spade with platinum blonde hair though...haha!

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cindy, I bought this movie last year with you and Muffy. I posted about it awhile back...I felt the same exact way...it was so disturbing.

The whole carnival scene at the end, and how violent it was...didn't they pour blood all over the Uncle and were going to let the dogs attack him??? I can't remember it play by play now. I just remember how horrible those kids were, and they were killing each other...over nothing, it was just awful.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rancid
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4108

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rancid   Email Rancid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It comes out on DVD october 4th !!
Posts: 17 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that's right Isis, I do remember you buying it now. I didn't get why they were so bad and yes they did kill a bunch of animals and pour the blood on the uncle with the intention of having the pit bull attack him. Bad bad bad! I will not be buying this on DVD!
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still haven't seen this one, although I really want to. Didn't know it was so violent, anyway, I Loughlin and Spader are favorites. I guess the kids are so evil in this movie that it reminds me of how bad those kids were in Class of 84.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home