iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Before They Were Stars... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Before They Were Stars...
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember Helen Hunt from Meatballs at all.

Kevin Spacey was also the guy who robs Meryl Streep's therapy class in "Heartburn".

David Caruso was also in An Officer and a Gentleman.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horned King
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2691

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Horned King   Author's Homepage   Email The Horned King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about that Chris Farley bit part in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure? He's one of the shaggier looking Satan's Helpers ! !

(I know that some think I am not correct about this. But, remember - Farley was in the Groundlings comedy group along with Phil Hartman, Paul Reubens, and Elvira, who all starred in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. I know Farley when I see him!)

Posts: 974 | From: Mel's Diner | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Renee Zellweger as the girl Ethan Hawke kisses goodbye in the opening credits - I know, it is 90s but 'I got nuttin'!'.
Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie Gertz as Caroline's friend in Sixteen Candles. Much better than my last effort!
Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Renee Zellweger as the girl on the road Lane Frost hooks up with in 8 Seconds. I had to do a double take to make sure that was her.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blanes Babe
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4312

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Blanes Babe   Email Blanes Babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say Seth Green in Can't Buy Me Love as Ronald Miller's younger brother. And Matthew Perry in She's Out of Control as the guy who locks the door to the room at a party and trys to take advantage of the main girl Sam and Tony Danza (her dad) comes in and saves her.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You nuked my brother.

Cindy Mancini: What?

You took him from "geek" status to "king" status to no status.

Cindy Mancini: Chuckie Miller, right? He resorted to sending his messenger boy?

Boy? I see no boy here.
[Cindy puts powder on his face]
You think you shut me up?

Cindy Mancini: I didn't? Well, let me try again.

Babe said it was good for my complexion

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home