iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mIKE dOLBOW
Rewind Curious
Member # 4261

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mIKE dOLBOW   Author's Homepage   Email mIKE dOLBOW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I NEED HELP!!!! I believe this is an 80's Movie.I really dont remember much about the movie but i will give it a shot asking the experts. The movie was based On an old man with a large paintbrush that was magic, he would paint a picture of a scary looking house and he could walk through the painting. One specific pat i remember is There were kids in the back of a Work VAN and they used white paint or sugar (not sure) to create a trail back to i believe his house but then street washing trucks camed an washed it away. I SOUND LIKE A MANIAC I KNOW i am so frustrated trying to find the movie title. HELPPPP [Eek!]

[ 25. July 2005, 11:59: Message edited by: mIKE dOLBOW ]

Posts: 2 | From: PHILLY | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Peanut Butter Solution.
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home