iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Getting a bit spooky recently...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting a bit spooky recently...
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things have been getting a bit spooky for me the last few days;

Saturday evening win bidding on the soundtrack LP of Night of the Comet (was the only bidder)
Saturday night was full moon
Sunday morning win bidding on Night of the Comet video for 2/3 of my bid amount
Sunday night there was an earthquake! woke me up from a lucid dream that I can still remember
Monday I see there's an exclusive interview added to the Night of the Comet page...

Still, can't wait to get the video as I haven't seen Night of the Comet in *years*, now I'm off to read that interview.

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all part of a "big conspiracy" on the part of your 80's brothers and sisters to make sure that you get the full dose of this immortal classic ;)))))
Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh good explanation, also early this morning when the moon was still shining, I went out to have a smoke and a I saw a shooting star... haven't seen one of those in years.

With any luck my Night of the Comet video will arrive tomorrow :-)

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOTC soundtrack?? Oh, I would've battled you till the end for that. Talk about hard to find :).

Still have my copy of the movie I taped off HBO in '87.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
Member # 533

When I was looking for Night of the Comet stuff I saw a few sealed LPs on eBay with no bids, maybe worth looking for.

I got my vid on Wednesday, much pleased and just how I remember it (except it was in mono and the box said it was stereo). When they're trying on expensive clothes, that cover of Cyndi Laupers Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, who sung it?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home