iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Attention, Nick: I've been waiting for some pages to go up...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Attention, Nick: I've been waiting for some pages to go up...
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've PM'd you several times but you've been somewhat busy. Please forgive me for calling to you in public like this, but I really need to ask:

I've written some pages recently (over the course of the past few months) and I wanted to know when they'll be going up.

The list of pages I've written for the 80s Movies Rewind:

-"Beaches"
-"Crossing Delancey"
-"Do The Right Thing"
-"Feds"
-"See No Evil, Hear No Evil"
-"Times Square"

I've also written a page on "The Muppet Movie" for the 70s Movies Rewind.

Thanks for reading this, Nick.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...I hope Nick is ok, because I have PMed him too, about a few things, and haven't heard anything either...and wondered if all was ok???

Is he in the London area?? Has anyone heard from him recently...like within the past few days??

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home