iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Johnny Dangerously

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Johnny Dangerously
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is on the Spike channel right now.

I don't know if we ever talked about this movie or not...but it was so funny in certain places.

I loved the guy who goofed up all his swear words, and said stuff like..." You Fargin Icehole" and you "Son of a Bastiges"...you lousy Corksucker. Me and my brother thought that was hysterical. That's the kind of swearing that you'll hear from me. Goof cursing!

I also like the part at the end when they were reading out of the bible...I think he is on death row...and they said...

They missed the bus
We missed the bus

when's the next bus?

(Only.. that was all Latin, or some other language..that they were goofing up)

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats one of my all time fav 80s comedies. I was young and missed alot of the jokes the first time around but now I get it all!

I had the same problem when I watched Caveman as a kid too. There were so many sexual inuendos that just went over my head. I still thought it was funny but I see them both in a completely different light now.

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caveman I love!! I would love to let my son watch it...I keep thinking about it...cause I know I watched it as a kid...and was thinking it was funny...I don't think I had a clue what Zug- Zug meant. Now that I know...it's like...it seems alot worse now that you know what they actually are talking about. I have it on VHS. I knew all the Caveman lingo...cause they played it constantly on HBO in the 80's.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
piratemoviefan12
Master Rewinder
Member # 2715

- posted      Profile for piratemoviefan12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crazy movie. It was recently released on dvd too!
Posts: 133 | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimBrayFan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3831

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JimBrayFan   Author's Homepage   Email JimBrayFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I grew up watching JD and it's one of my favorites.

No one hangs me on a hook.. my mother hung me on a hook.. once..

Posts: 90 | From: Long Island | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... once!

[ 02. June 2005, 13:31: Message edited by: logan5 ]

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I picked up Caveman at Walmart for like $9.00. I have JD on VHS too, I taped it off HBO when I was a kid. John Matuszak was such a good bad guy, and he play Sloth in Goonies! Matuszak was from Oak Creek Wisconsin, whic is just a few miles from where I'm from! Isn't that great? Sloth was from the same area I 'm from!
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Caveman and Johnny Dangerously. Two Classics.

Al needs to borrow a cup of bullets. Well maybe Al's gonna have to stay home tonight.

It's so great.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never saw Caveman. Is it worth buying? Saw it in $5.50 bin at Wally World other nite and wondered if I should get it or not...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I think Caveman is hysterical. Now that it has been mentioned, I think I might have to watch it again real soon.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home