iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » "The Breakfast Club" to reunite at the MTV Movie Awards...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "The Breakfast Club" to reunite at the MTV Movie Awards...
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw this on MSN, so I figured I would pass it along to you.

Although Emilio Estevez hasn't been confirmed, the rest of them have.

I don't see why the cast members of one of the smartest movies of the 80s will be going onto a network full of stupid kids that also abandoned its' all-music mission of the 80s, but there you go.

Also, some band called Yellowcard will perform "Don't You (Forget About Me)".

Let me know how it is if either you watch it because you want to or because you'll be abandoning your "No MTV In My Life" position for a night ( [Wink] )...I'd rather eat raw carrots than watch MTV.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

P.S,

The reunion of the cast of a modern classic movie would be better on a classy station like Turner Classic Movies.

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
piratemoviefan12
Master Rewinder
Member # 2715

- posted      Profile for piratemoviefan12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody already created a thread about this here:

http://www.fast-rewind.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=006558

Posts: 133 | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home