iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » "Camp" Movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Camp" Movies
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering what your favorite kind of camp films of the 80s have been?

We have had the slasher camp flicks with Friday the 13th and Sleepaway Camp.

Then we have had the comedy camp flicks with Little Darlins and Meatballs.

Which type of camp movies do you think have had the most success?

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ERIC 31
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1793

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ERIC 31   Author's Homepage   Email ERIC 31   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's not forget the T & A camp movies. You know the kind....that got played on Showtime/Cinemax late at night. he he SUMMER CAMP for one. Bad acting but plenty of naked people in it.

My vote is for the summer camp horror movies. They always make money.

Posts: 87 | From: NOR CAL | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay well both of those types that I mentioned kind of have those things in it as well.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ernest Goes To Camp.
Ooh a classic of the camping genre [Razz]

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
I have to admit that I have never been able to sit through any Ernest movies, the first ones like Ernest goes to Jail, the film just doesn't look right.
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK! There is a very good chance that the camp movie that i loved may kind of gravitate towards the nineties BUT I am pretty sure it was 1989. Anyway - we loved 'Camp Cucamunga (lord knows if that is how you spell it) - at the time it had all of the American scene - Danica McKellar, Chad Allen, Fred Savage, Candace Cameron.....Are there other people who remember this era or am I just sad?????
Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
I have heard of Camp Cucamunga but never seen it. I would be intersted in watching it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home