iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » remake make raggedyman MAD!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: remake make raggedyman MAD!!
raggedyman
Master Rewinder
Member # 4065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for raggedyman   Email raggedyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE HITCHER - a classic. a brilliant, underrated, beautifully acted and fantastically shot gem of an 80's thriller that I LOVE!! easily Rutger Hauer's greatest performance and a very believable hero portrayed by C. Thomas Howell... and now, Michael ****ing Bay is set to produce a remake!! AAAAARRRGGHH!!! NO! I wasn't that bothered about his TEXAS CHAINSAW or AMITYVILLE escapades but THE HITCHER?! that film is sacred! WHY?! [Mad]
Posts: 241 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because there is nothing else, and they knew that stuff was good, and now nobody can come up with an original idea to save their life.

I saw the making of the new Amityville Horror, and it looks horrid. The thing is, they never showed you before how so much had been done in making a movie as they do now, and now half the movie is made on a computer, and people aren't even needed. So, the scenes the people are in, don't end up even looking like what they filmed.

Before, movies put the effects in as they made the movie. That is the huge difference.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It Official!.....HOLLYWOOD has run out of IDEAS for Movies!!!!!
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brode
Master Rewinder
Member # 3732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brode   Author's Homepage   Email Brode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you guys have ever tried a pitch or submitting a spec script, you'll know that's supremely not the case.
Posts: 267 | From: Manitoba | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well....Excuse Me--Mr. Hollywood [Big Grin]
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well. people have ideas...that is the scariest part of it all, is ..I realize for every movie made, probably thousands of ideas were passed on, and when you see what they decide to actually use, that is the saddest part. Either they passed on some great ideas, or what they picked to do was the best they got. And if that's all they could come up with, where do you go from here?
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Submit "The Rewind Movie"... It will be a guaranteed hit. They will want 10 sequels.

Back when I had a couple creepy people on my case, it actually seemed like a scary movie...tracking people to Internet cafes, and them coming up with ways around "the system".

I think there have been mini Rewind movies taking place on here, if you just added a few things here and there, and made it more dramatic, you could come up with some good stuff.

Sometimes this place is oozing with drama though, without any help.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home