iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What are your top 80's animated movies?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are your top 80's animated movies?
Dodger
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4051

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Dodger   Email Dodger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's mine:

The Last Unicorn.
Tranformers The Movie.
The Secret of NIMH.
Rock and Rule.
Oliver and Company.
American Pop.
G.I. Joe The Movie.
The Black Cauldron.
The Land Before Time.

Posts: 17 | From: Socorro, New Mexico. | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rock & Rule
Starchaser:The Legend of Orin
Heavy Metal
Robotech:The Movie
Laputa: The Castle in the Sky
My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki's Delivery Service
Grave of the Fireflies - difficult film to watch because of the issues it deals with, only seen it once, but very good

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
piratemoviefan12
Master Rewinder
Member # 2715

- posted      Profile for piratemoviefan12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Land before time

Nimh is great too! Haven't seen it in ages...

Posts: 133 | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brandon777
Master Rewinder
Member # 4014

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brandon777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heavy Metal
Posts: 239 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hordak
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1772

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hordak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Transformers The Movie
Basil The Great Mouse Detective
Akira
Fist Of The North Star
Urotsukidoji: Legend Of The Overfiend [Big Grin]

Posts: 97 | From: Midlands, UK | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dodger
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4051

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Dodger   Email Dodger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh NIMH is definitely underrated and need to be reviewed at the movies section.
Posts: 17 | From: Socorro, New Mexico. | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don Bluth's films seem to be underrated as a whole in general. Fact is, I find them to sustain a reasonable enough level of quality in both story and animation. Starting with NIMH and going through to Anastasia and Titan AE. Anyone know if he has anything else in the wings for the near future right now?
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raggedyman
Master Rewinder
Member # 4065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for raggedyman   Email raggedyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TITAN A.E. ROCKS! I am a HUUUUGE fan of this film; it was an underrated and unappreciated film - unfortunately because of the fact that neither ANASTASIA or TITAN A.E. did any good box-office business, 20th Century Fox canned it's 'animation deal' with Mr. Don Bluth - it's a damn shame because he was apparently prepping a 'dark' animated version of DRACULA...
Posts: 241 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home