iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » STUMPED ON MOVIE TITLE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STUMPED ON MOVIE TITLE
Rickey V.
Rewind Curious
Member # 4077

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rickey V.   Email Rickey V.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw on HBO in 1986 or 1987... it was about a young American in the jungles of South America or Central America who ran into a bunch of guerillas or crooked Army types or something, and he befriended the mistreated girlfriend of one of the guerillas who worked the radio at the camp. Another group of Americans were searching for him -- at one point I remember they were in a plane that flew by a waterfall. Anyway, that's a pretty random bunch of information about the movie -- does it ring a bell for anyone?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massiveretaliation
Master Rewinder
Member # 950

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for massiveretaliation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like Cut and Run http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089338/

Anchor Bay released it on DVD. It's quite gory, same Italian director who made some nasty cannibal movies.

Posts: 168 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Gav   Email Gav   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rugerro Deadato also did a very shocking film named "Cannibal Holocaust".It was a nasty piece of work that was very well directed.Steer clear if you're an animal protester.The score is a real sombre one too.
Posts: 105 | From: Mitcham,Surrey,England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rickey V.
Rewind Curious
Member # 4077

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rickey V.   Email Rickey V.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep -- I'm pretty sure that's it. Thanks very much!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home