iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Lost Boys query

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lost Boys query
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched it tonight and wondered.....you know that bit where they stake Marco and David goes after the frog brothers and Corey Haim...and they get his hand in to the sunlight and it sets on fire and when he drags it back...a tear comes from his eye........WELL....I was wondering whether........

A. The tear was coz the sunlight hurt

B. The tear was for his dead mate Marco

OR

C. It was coz of the contacts he had to wear and was accidental..but they kept it in.

I dont suppose any of you know???

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it was really any of those but I'm also not sure what i think caused the tear. Now theres confusion in my brain. Thanks [Wink]
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was because he knew he would never EVER appear in a movie this good ever again [Wink]

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was this before or after Stand By me?
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After...

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was all of those things, and maybe he was a little upset that they were trying to kill him too. But, I think it was all those things you listed, and then some.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he was secretly in love with Sam and it was a tear of joy?
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brandon777
Master Rewinder
Member # 4014

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brandon777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought it was A., the sunlight hurt.
Posts: 239 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fairytayle_17
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4041

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for fairytayle_17   Email fairytayle_17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like to think he shed a tear because he knew they were trying to kill him, cause he was a vamp!
(but i expect the sunlight option is the most likely one!)

Posts: 58 | From: Isle of Wight, England | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JeremyK
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3975

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JeremyK   Email JeremyK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remember that movie VAMP?

i thought it was A.

Posts: 11 | From: los angeles, ca | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home