iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Hello Everyone!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello Everyone!!!
Ivette
Rewind Curious
Member # 3965

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Ivette   Email Ivette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, my name is Ivette and I´m from Monterrey, Mexico. I found out this forum while I was desperately looking for information on the TV movie "Little Spies" (with Mickey Rooney) and I thought this is a great spot to meet new people and probably find out more about the movie.

Does anyone have an idea of where can I buy a copy of it?? My sister and I love this movie and I´m trying to give it to her for her birthday... Feel free to e-mail me (ivette_mena@yahoo.com) if you have any extra information...

Nice to meet you all and would love to hear about you soon.
See ya!
Ivette

Posts: 1 | From: Mexico | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ivette!!!!! [Big Grin] [Smile] [Big Grin]

My name is CT...The Son Of Scarface....And let me be one of the first to W E L C O M E you to Fast-Rewind.com & the Message Boards. I for one am glad you found us,if you really love the '80s decade than your in the right place. This is a huge family with members all over the World,but i'm sure you'll get to see in due time. So WELCOME have fun and remember to..... Keep Posting Topics [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board, Ivette!
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to The Rewind Ivette! There is a copy of "Little Spies" listed with no bids on ebay, but it's over in the UK. Not sure if that would work, but here's the link if you want to give it a shot.

"Little Spies" Movie on Ebay

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ivette! Welcome to the Rewind, glad to have you here. See ya around!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to our "home" as we like to call it. Please feel free to ask us anything, we have some really knowledgeable people who really know their stuff on 80's trivia. Movies, Music, Pop culture, History, Fads, you name it.

Have fun!!

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the kind words JLP. Wait you meant everyone...as if. [Wink]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Ivette. You'll meet plenty of great people here from all around the world, but with one thing in common.... we all love the 80's!!!
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of us love chocolate too.
And beer
and pizza
and small furry animals
and that perfume commercial with the girl in pink
and comedy situations involving elephants
and...

Welcome IVETTE
and yes ...some of us can be a bit silly!!

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home