iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I have been searching forever for this movie--Help!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have been searching forever for this movie--Help!!
buggy_wuggy
Rewind Curious
Member # 3974

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for buggy_wuggy   Email buggy_wuggy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am trying to find the name of this movie that I saw when I was younger. I believe it may be from the 80s. It's about this teen boy who is very close to his older brother (who is in high school). Both boys do karate. The older brother was with his karate friends one night and they were breaking into someone's home. He tried to stop his friend and he was sprayed in the face with mace and pushed down the staits.
He ended up getting killed so his friends hung him in the school gym from the basketball hoop. His younger brother doesn't believe that he killed himself so he avenges his death.

The younger brother believes that his brother's karate friends have something to do with it. He befriends his brother’s karate friends and tries to find out what happened. As the movie goes on, he keeps seeing visions of his brother--who looke like he is crying(but it is really from the mace that was sprayed in his face). He ends up solving the murder--it was his brother’s karate friends. I know this sounds really confusing, but if anyone knows the name of this movie or maybe someone who played in it, please let me know. Thanks!!

Feel free to email me if you think you may know anything at all about this movie!! Thanks!!

buggy_wuggy@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could it be

A Dangerous Place

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buggy_wuggy
Rewind Curious
Member # 3974

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for buggy_wuggy   Email buggy_wuggy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is it!! Thank you so much. I am going to rent it and find out. I have been looking for like forever to find this. Thanks soo much. If you need help finding a movie just let me know. Thanks again!!
Posts: 4 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad to be of service. please leave $50 on the counter on your way to the video store. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home