iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Looking for the name of a movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for the name of a movie
jesse1579
Rewind Curious
Member # 3972

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jesse1579   Email jesse1579   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember watching this movie when I was a kid. It could have been a saturday morning special. The basic plot of the movie was centered around two kids. They lived close to this lake that was created when the town built a huge dam. Well, they had heard rumors that there was something (a monster) that lived in the lake and went to check it out. To make a long story short they discovered that it was a dinosaur that that was trapped in the lake. Then they discovered that there were more of it's kind in the ocean on the other side of the dam. In the end the kids helped the monster escape the lake and reunite with the others on the other side. I've been looking for the name of this movie and can't find it anywhere. Please help. You can email me at my email address jesse13579@hotmail.com. Please just put movie title as the subject.
Posts: 1 | From: brewton | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This probably isn't it:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0113737/

But, it has to do with a monster in a lake. Only this time it involves chemicals being put into the water . . . I'm pretty sure sometime during the movie the girl leaves Oreos on the dock and the monster eats them.

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home