iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » need help with name of an 80's tv movie!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need help with name of an 80's tv movie!
colleen
Rewind Curious
Member # 3959

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for colleen   Email colleen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My chances of anyone actually knowing the name of this movie is slim, but it is driving me crazy so I have to try! It is a definite TV movie. Can't remember anyone who was in it [Frown] Anyways, what I can remember is that it is about a girl's sister is killed by a drunk driver while she is riding her bike to the store in a rainstorm. A few years later this girl meets a guy (he has blonde hair) and they hit it off. Come to find out his mother is the one who killed her sister and the girl's parents forbid her to see him. The other thing I remember is that the women who was drunk driving sends the mother of the dead girl a red rose every year on the anniversary of the girl's death. In the end of the movie the girl's parents decide to let her see the guy. If anyone has a clue please let me know. The hours I have wasted looking for this title! Thanks!
Posts: 3 | From: rochester, ny | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! I know this movie, I have been looking for it too. I think it was an after school special. I loved it. It has Amy Linker from Square Pegs in it as the girl, she had long dark hair, and the guy had curly red hair.

It was really sad, and I have been dying to find it, cause I remember watching it after school.

I have asked about it before, so I am glad you brought it back up ...because there are alot of new people, if you find out ever, please post it, because I have looked for it too, just as hard. Maybe I'll go look up Amy Linker, and see if I can find it, I am pretty sure it was her.

Let me go see...

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
colleen
Rewind Curious
Member # 3959

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for colleen   Email colleen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just searched through old posts and found it! It is called "When we first met"

I am glad I am not the only one. I was thinking it was Jennifer Connelly in it.

Posts: 3 | From: rochester, ny | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! I found it, what a dummy...

it is called:

When we first Meet- 1984-tv movie

look it up on IMDB.com

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Ha...I can't believe you posted that at the exact moment I did. I wanna find it too, I am flipping out now, thank you for reminding me too!!
colleen
Rewind Curious
Member # 3959

Rate Member
I know that is funny! I can't believe I havent come across this site sooner. It seriously has been years of me thinking about this movie. Now I need to find it! Any suggestions?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I looked it up on Ebay, and nothing.

Looked on Amazon, and only the novel is on there, I'll ask some people about it, if I ever find it, I will post it. Knowing the title is a great start though.

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Yeah...I have a friend , and if there is a movie out there on video somewhere, he usually can find it, I'll email him and give him some time to look, and if I can find it, I would be more than happy to get you a copy of it too. But, some of those older movies are close to impossible to find. I can not believe it never crossed my mind to look her up, I must have not known about imdb until after posting about it before.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home