iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Roseanne coming to DVD!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Roseanne coming to DVD!!!!
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, Roseanne is getting a dvd release. I loved the first few seasons. It was right up there with The Wonder Years. Can't wait [Smile] ! Check it out!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3032

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. I always thought Roseanne was great in the beginning too, the last couple seasons at the very end, got too far out there for me, and I didn't like the kids grown up.

But, I actually always thought Roseanne was a really good mom. I thought she was so right on the money with reality, and acted how alot of people are really living.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I never really liked Roseanne. She had her moments but I relate watching it to the drastic physical changes she went through during the course of the show. I appreciated her humor, and John Goodman was great, but I think she jumped the shark when she changed her name to Arnold.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry but how does this fit into 80's movies category? I thought that now the Rewind had been revamped we wouldn't get this anymore...

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow thanks for the info cindy. I have loved roseanne for years and have been searching everywhere for it even ebay with no luck. I finally found a friend who copied the first couple seasons for me on dvds. They turned out great but I will for sure buy the new boxsets so I can see all the extra goodies. Finally!! woohoo:)

brooke

Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that Dan, Darlene and Jackie were what made the show more than Roseanne.

The last season of this show was stinky city.

One of the most realistic tv families ever.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
piratemoviefan12
Master Rewinder
Member # 2715

- posted      Profile for piratemoviefan12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROSEANNE was great in the beginning...

The best episodes were the HALLOWEEN ones!!!

I'll pick up the earlier seasons, but I'm not sure about the last few ones.

It all went downhill around the time they won the lottery and it became too artsy fartsy!

Especially w/ JACKIE falling in love w/ ERNEST!!!

Glenn Quinn - R.I.P.

Posts: 133 | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
piratemoviefan12
Master Rewinder
Member # 2715

- posted      Profile for piratemoviefan12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Noms, The Anti-Goof:
Sorry but how does this fit into 80's movies category? I thought that now the Rewind had been revamped we wouldn't get this anymore...

Noms [Cool]

It would appear that this thread would be more appropriately placed in the "80s Rewind: Discussion of Life in the 80s / 80s TV etc" section.

I think there should be a seperate section devoted to just TV shows. Not saying they nee to list the shows, like they do w/ the movies, but just a tv section on the forums.

Posts: 133 | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home