iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » ON THE HUNT FOR DVD'S

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ON THE HUNT FOR DVD'S
bluesky
Rewinder
Member # 2958

- posted      Profile for bluesky   Author's Homepage   Email bluesky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELL I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS OF ANY NEW DVD RELEASES OF 80'S MOVIES OUT . IM STILL ON THE HUNT FOR TEEN WITCH . I KNOW I CAN GET OF EBAY BUT I DONT REALLY LIKE BOOTLEGS.
Posts: 35 | From: california | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well... D.C. Cab is out on DVD if you are a Mr. T fan. Today Dutch with Ed Oniel was released along with one of the biggest cheese-puff-of-a-movie, Ator:The Fighting Eagle. I must say, that one is so bad that I love watching it. I like when he fights the giant rubber and cardboard spider!
There is a whole butt-load of good '80s shows on DVD that's come out in the last couple of years, especialy series box sets! Miami Vice, Greatest American Hero, Magnum P.I., Cheers, Knight Rider, The A-Team....and the list goes on. Today 21 Jump Street season 2 was also released.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I just had a Heart Attack! Ator the fighting eagle. I remember watching that movie. It was terrible.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an ok site http://www.happyhunter.co.uk/film.asp?ss=roadracers you can search for a title of a movie and it will tell you if its out on DVD and what Region its on.
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry try this http://www.happyhunter.co.uk/
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
piratemoviefan12
Master Rewinder
Member # 2715

- posted      Profile for piratemoviefan12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just picked up the NEW Collector's Edition Hoosiers dvd that was just released.
Posts: 133 | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey piratemoviefan. It's good to see you back on the boards. I was thinking about you this week when I bought a copy of Captain Kidd. Also when we were discussing Pirates Of The Caribbean & Cutthroat Island on the '90s board.
I was wondering where you were.
How have ya been?

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
piratemoviefan12
Master Rewinder
Member # 2715

- posted      Profile for piratemoviefan12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been lurking....
Posts: 133 | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jomc810
Rewind Curious
Member # 3941

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jomc810   Email jomc810   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you can get The Last American Vigin on DVD, I think there are some posted on ebay, it did not look like a boot legg copy.

I too hate boot legg copy's

Also check in the bin in Walmart for older movies, The bin has all movies for $5.50. I also picked up The Boy in the Plastic Bubble for a $1.00 in the front of the store.

Posts: 6 | From: CT | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home