iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Great movie when i was a kid but can't remember name? HELP PLEASE.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great movie when i was a kid but can't remember name? HELP PLEASE.
Alan
Rewind Curious
Member # 3907

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Alan   Email Alan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I was wondering if someone could help me? I'm trying to remember the name of the movie. If I describe what I remember then could someone tell me the name?

The movie is kind of like Robocop in the sense that a guy nearly gets killed in a plane crash and some evil scientist come along and turns him into a cyborg. The scientist sends the cyborg back in time to kill Romans and get artefacts. The cyborg then tries to get revenge and is helped by a lady doctor. At the end of the movie the scientist turns himself into a roman legionary type cyborg. The more I type this the more it sounds nuts? I hope I haven’t dreamt this up? Any help would be appreciated because it will bug me ‘til I find out.

Regards
Aldo

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliminators (1986)
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alan
Rewind Curious
Member # 3907

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Alan   Email Alan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is unbelievable!! That’s the exact film I was thinking about. I can’t believe you got it from that poor description.

Thanks very much Wizard

Regards
Alan

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home