iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Kathleen Turner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kathleen Turner
Hollywood862005
Rewind Curious
Member # 3877

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hollywood862005   Email Hollywood862005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been here.
Does anyone like Kathleen Turner besides me? If so, what's you're favorite Kathleen Turner movie?

And another thing, I've been trying to download this song called "The Kiss Of Kathleen Turner," by Falco, but I can't seem to download cause hardly anyone has it. I've never heard it once in my life! Has anyone here?

-Hollywood

Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stix33
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3861

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for stix33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peggy Sue Got Married is my favorite Kathleen Turner movie. I can watch that movie over and over and over again!

I also liked her with Michael Douglas in The War of the Roses. That was a great movie too.

Posts: 73 | From: Kansas. The O.Z. | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serial Mom:

"Be on the lookout for Beverly Sutphin. She is considered armed and f***in' nuts!"

Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hollywood862005
Rewind Curious
Member # 3877

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hollywood862005   Email Hollywood862005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funnily enough, I've never seen either of those, but I'm looking forward to it.

Has anybody heard that song before?

-Hollywood

Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brode
Master Rewinder
Member # 3732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brode   Author's Homepage   Email Brode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
War of the Roses is worth a viewing.

"We're no longer called Sonic Death Monkey, we are on the verge of being called Kathleen Turner Overdrive...."

Posts: 267 | From: Manitoba | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about know....But Kathleen Turner was HOTT!!!! back in the day. I saw Body Heat [Eek!]

And V.I. War-whatever! She had KILLER LEGS [Wink]

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peggy Sue Got Married is a classic.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She still has killer legs at her age. What was the name of that movie she did in the 90s where she was a serial killer? It was a comedy. I thought it was vvvvery funny...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was called... Serial Mom

I remember seeing that movie on HBO [Cool]

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I loved her in Romancing the Stone, The War of the Roses, Serial Mom, and as Chandler's mom in Friends, oh and I cannot forget Peggy Sue Got Married either.

She is one of those who haven't traveled well over the years in the looks department.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RonaldMcdonaldMiller
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3657

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for RonaldMcdonaldMiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive heard the song and dont really care for it but I guess there are others that would like it
Posts: 27 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean Chandler's dad! [Big Grin]
Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home