iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Who Is Julia? 1986

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who Is Julia? 1986
shinystar
Rewind Curious
Member # 3876

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for shinystar   Email shinystar       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else remember this movie? It was about two women that don't know each other. One gets hit by a cement truck and the other has a brain aneurysm and dies, so they do a brain transplant? One of the gems of 80s TV movies.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I think that Mare Winningham was in this movie. I remember it. They were both standing around the same place. One woman--Mare's character had a brain anuersym and the part of Julia got hit by a truck and her body was destroyed but her brain was okay. They transfered her brain into Mare's character. It dealt with the changes of a woman that had beauty and then everything that she knew about herself changed literally over night. It was a very good TV movie.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
douglaz
Rewind Curious
Member # 3823

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for douglaz   Email douglaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish this TV Movie would be on DVD. I remember being fascinated by the idea of transplanting one's brain into a different body. I am surprised that Medical Science today has not done anything like it to my knowledge
Posts: 4 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home