iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Harry & the Hendersons

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Harry & the Hendersons
TNUC
Master Rewinder
Member # 3594

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TNUC   Author's Homepage   Email TNUC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have no idea why this classic isn't out on DVD yet, and no one ever talks about it!
Posts: 193 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just thought about this movie just 2 days ago, and I wasn't sure if it was 80's, even though I was pretty sure it was. But, I love this movie. I was thinking about it because I still have my prom corsage- (it was fake..so it saved way better than the girl's did...even though Harry ate hers)...this movie was actually the first VHS tape I ever purchased, I got it, and Dumbo and Lady and the Tramp, and joined a movie club for the first time.

But, I love that Harry was a vegetarian. My favorite part is when they think he's dead, and tie him to the hood of the car, and he wakes up, and looks in the windshield and screams, they hit the brakes and he goes flying, that cracks me up.

I think it is such a cute movie. I love when he is sitting there laughing at the t.v, and throws dip on Ron Reagen's face on the screen.

I like when he is on the loose, and sees the one lady putting the chicken in the boiling pot, and sees the couple getting in the hot tub, that is cute.

My favorite is when he buries all the animals in the backyard.

Great movie. I thought they would make a sequel to it too, but they didn't.
[Confused]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They didn't make a sequel to it, they made a whole feakin' tv series of it.
The series may have come out in the '90s. I remember watching it. It wasn't anything near as good as the movie.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe that's why I never heard of it then either...I might have now that you mentioned it. Harry could have been a distant relative of yours ,Bigfoot- [Wink]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home