iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » It Must Be Love

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It Must Be Love
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use to Love the show Thirtysomething...I am not sure exactly when it came out, if it was the late 80's or early 90's, I never saw it until it was on the Lifetime channel years after it had been taken off the air. But, if I could see myself in any character on Tv it would have been Hope in Thirtysomething. Does anyone ever see themselves or similarities to themselves in a character from off TV??

Anyway...I have the Thirtysomething soundtrack on CD, and most of it is instramental-which I like all that music, but there is one song called:
It Must be Love by Rickie Lee Jones

Does anyone else know it?? I love it.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it the same one that Madness did....if so....I love that song too
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Angel, I thought that she was talking about Madness when I saw the post. I love that song.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rickie Lee Jones

It must be love that whispers in my ear
It must be love that we keep trying to hear
Cuz I imagined this kind of vvonderful choice
I imagine you hear the very same voice
When I speak to you
You say "That's just my imagination"
Oh no, no, no
It Must Be Love
It Must Be Love

Perhaps one girl who was moving in a fine line
Finds one boy in back
That she can always stand behind
And it's you and me
Cuz that's where we want to be
Oh, It Must Be Love,
It Must Be Love

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'It Must Be love'
By Madness

Soundtrack: the bachelor (1999)

I never thought I'd miss you
Half as much as I do
And I never thought I'd feel this way
The way I feel about you

As soon as I wake up
Every night every day
I know that it's you I need to take the blues away

It must be love love love
It must be love love love
Nothing more nothing less
Love is the best

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, they are 2 different songs. EA your version sounds great too.

I keep listening to my version over and over, I haven't heard it for a long time, and I had forgotten all about it. I like it alot. It is really cute, I like the music to it.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home