iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need Name For 80's Movies could be 70's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Name For 80's Movies could be 70's
foot65
Rewind Curious
Member # 2570

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for foot65   Author's Homepage   Email foot65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first movie was one I saw when I was a little kid probably on tbs or tnt, It was a commando type movie that involved the lead charchter fighting in the jungle, All I remember is that the lead charchter got into a fight with the movies bad guy in a muddy alligator pit, I think the pit was being used to feed prisoners into, in addition I remember the lead charcter set up M-60 type machine guns on the hills around the pit with a type of tripwire around the machine gun, when the enemy walked over the tripwire the machine gun would spray the enemy down. The next movie was probably more of a Sci-fi movie about a robot who was holding a woman captive in her house, I remember this one seen where the woman was tied up and the robot was trying to cut off her blouse with a pair of sisccors. I saw these when I was very young and cannot remember anything else. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated, thank you
Posts: 2 | From: sdfdfds | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure what the first film is but the 2nd one definitely sounds like Demon Seed (1977)
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home