iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Movie Title help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie Title help
Steph1019
Rewind Curious
Member # 3760

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Steph1019   Email Steph1019   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for the title of a movie that my friend saw in Bolivia about 15 years ago so mid-80's. It is an American film, not a tv movie.

It starts with a woman who owns a truck fleet, she marries a guy that is in love with her secretary. The rich woman asks the sec to give up the man, but by this time the girlfriend is pregnant and says no. The wife committs suicide, the husband thinks the girlfriend killed her and so he frames himself for the killing. He then fakes his own death so that he would not be tracked down for the wife's murder and that he could marry the girlfriend. But one day on the highway some of the truck fleet's drivers see the man and run him off the road to kill him. The girlfriend then inherits the company because both owners are dead.

I have never seen this movie, but it is very sentimental to my friend. He says that when he saw it he couldn't get over the truck fleet and someone owning a big company. He came to America and to date owns about 50 trucks of his own.

His birthday is Feb 18th and I would like to give him this movie since it started his American dream.

This is very important to me, please help.

Posts: 1 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home