iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Looking for a Movie...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for a Movie...
DougandStarr
Rewind Curious
Member # 3729

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for DougandStarr   Email DougandStarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for a movie's title that I saw when I was young.
All I remember is a family and they are being bothered by some kind of old woman/creature/monster type thing. I don't really think it was a scary movie, but it may have been. I think the dad keeps trying to kill her, but he can't. They lock her up in a closet underneath thier stairs or something. I think when he finally does kill her, (he might chop her up) he puts her in a black plastic garbage bag and tries to bury her. I think I remember her cut off hand coming back and moving. I definitely remember that it has the song "Hit the Road, Jack" in it. I have tried looking from that angle, but can not find it anywhere.

Hopefully someone has seen this!!
Starr

Posts: 3 | From: Chattanooga, TN | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DougandStarr
Rewind Curious
Member # 3729

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for DougandStarr   Email DougandStarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a note to the previous post: I just got done looking at the long movie list to the side and the "monster" in the movie looks like the one on House. But I am pretty sure that it isn't House. I will have to watch it to make sure though.
Posts: 3 | From: Chattanooga, TN | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll find that it probably is 'House'. The main character does have to chop up the monster and put the body in garbage bags (with a sixties song playing). But the hand escapes.

[ 19. January 2005, 11:18: Message edited by: logan5 ]

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DougandStarr
Rewind Curious
Member # 3729

Rate Member
Thanks so much for that. It really does look similar. I appreciate the input.
GetFyrdUp
Rewind Curious
Member # 3756

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for GetFyrdUp   Email GetFyrdUp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like House to me too. The song playing was "You're No Good".
Posts: 2 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home