iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Twilight Zone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Twilight Zone
Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved the 80's Twilight Zones does everyone else? My Fave was the episode from the twilight zone movie where the little boy can wish for what ever he wants. Has everyone got a fave?
Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call me sentimental... But I really enjoyed Spielberg's "Kick the Can" segment..

(Sorry if I have bad taste!)

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  | Report this post to a Moderator
born in the eighties
Master Rewinder
Member # 627

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for born in the eighties   Email born in the eighties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i loved the intro part, where dan ackroyd changes into that m,onmster, shocking!!!

the wishful thinking was nice, also the final plane segment was great!!!

speaking of twiliht zopne, why dont they start making an update version of the series, with good directors/writers involved|!

Posts: 109 | From: london | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the "kick the can" episode was very good so no nick i dont think you have bad taste thats unless i do aswell.
Yeah i agree i think they should bring out new episodes with good directors. I think writers like kevin williamson and directors like Tarantino would make some interesting stuff.
Does anyone else have any faves?

Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree about the thing with Aykroyd and Albert Brooks. Whenever it comes on and I'm with someone who's never seen it I go "Oh, oh, oh, leave this on, ya gotta see it!" Love scaring the ship out of them!

I didn't enjoy the stories so much. I'd go for an update though, but perhaps the original film's tragic history puts a little damper on a sequal.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
any one else got any faves?
habed
Senior Rewinder
Member # 800

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for habed   Email habed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The part with the hitchiker turning into a monster and the other one at the plane, but the whole movie is great.

Imagine an updated movie with Tarantino, Robert Rodriguez and Tim Burton as directors, wouldn't be awsome?

Posts: 75 | From: Mexico, DF, Mexico | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home