iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » MOVIE TITLE????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MOVIE TITLE????
sarabelle83
Rewind Curious
Member # 3677

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sarabelle83   Email sarabelle83   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, I am counting on you to help me remember the name of this film from the 80's. All I remember is the beginning of it...it's starts out showing a young couple driving in a jeep and it is made clear that they are moving to this new town. As they are driving along a bridge they slam of the breaks because the man sees a young girl face down in the water and runs down the hill to save her. It turns out that the girl was born in water and can hold her breath for an unusual amount of time and uses this tallent to listen to whales. Her mother died at birth and I don't remember if she has a father. Someone please help me because I haven't been able to think of the title for years!!! if you would like to email me an answer my address is sarabelle83@aol.com Thanks for the help
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Not.... SPLASH is it?
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarabelle83
Rewind Curious
Member # 3677

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sarabelle83   Email sarabelle83   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, its more of a kids movie. I don't think it was very popular, and from what I remember, there were no popular actors in it either! Thanks anyways
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I Was'nt Much Of Help [Frown]

But I'm Sure You'll Have The Answer You Are Looking In A Matter Of Hours,Maybe Even Not That Long [Smile]

Welcome To The Rewind........Sarabelle 83

And 83 Was/Is My Favorite Year From The '80s

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpecialK
Master Rewinder
Member # 2152

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SpecialK   Email SpecialK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like that tv show from the mid-90's called "Ocean Girl." I remember seeing it on the Disney Channel a couple of times. That being said, it isn't your 80's movie that you are looking for, but it might be a place to start.

IMDB: "Ocean Girl" (TV) (1994-97)

TV Tome: "Ocean Girl"

Posts: 221 | From: Northern Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarabelle83
Rewind Curious
Member # 3677

Rate Member
yeah it was a movie, and it was in the early 80's I think, Thanks for you help!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home