iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » TRYING TO FIND NAME OF A MOVIE...HELP ME!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TRYING TO FIND NAME OF A MOVIE...HELP ME!
lah459
Rewind Curious
Member # 3688

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lah459   Email lah459   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's a movie i used to watch back in the 80's when i was a lot younger. all i can really remember were there was a big mansion i think. i'm not sure if it was one or 2 black men who were there and there were ghosts in it. i know that's not much, but i know how some people can get the name from that. i used to love it. i just have no clue where to find it now. any help would be great! thanks
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be either one of these:

"Hugga Bunch Boys N' The Hood"
"The Hugga Bunch Brother From Another Planet"

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

It sounds a bit like the People under the Stairs, but I could be wrong.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
devo's guess would be the same as mine. but the people under the stairs was actually an early 90s movie.
you can read more about it if you'd like...

The People Under The Stairs

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home