iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Virginia Madsen movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Virginia Madsen movie
Trixie
Rewinder
Member # 545

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Trixie   Email Trixie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't rememeber the name of this movie. I think it was made in the late 80s. Virginia Madsen goes to a girls school and meets Antonio Sabato Jr on some juvey chain gain that is cleaning up a graveyard. They wind up having sex in a crypt and running off together. She's somewhat of a photographer too. That's all I can remember. If anyone knows the name of this, please let me know.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
callmedeb
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 652

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for callmedeb   Email callmedeb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is one of my favorite movies
It is called Fire with Fire

Posts: 21 | From: columbus, ohio, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Trixie
Rewinder
Member # 545

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Trixie   Email Trixie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you! I would have never remembered that in a million years.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home