iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » "Us" in the 80's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Us" in the 80's
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, someone on here once suggested that we put pictures of us from the 80's on here, so I thought since everyone has been posting lots of pictures lately, I would take the Nestea Plunge and put some 80's pictures of me on here, but someone else better put some on too! I don't wanna be the only one!! I want the topic to be "Us", not "Me".

Anyway here's 2 of me from 1987:

-

-

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Isis, I can certainly see why all the guys went after you!!!
You're a beauty for sure! I love those pics, they are sooo 80s! [Cool]

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aint That The Truth!!!

I Really Like That 2nd Pic Of You Isis,You Look Like Stacy In Valley Girl [Big Grin] And Stacy Was CUTE!!!! But Stuck Up [Frown]

You Have A Better Personality Isis Than Stacy [Wink] .....You Do Kind Of Have The Same Hair As She Did In The Movie [Big Grin]

I Bet If Were In The Same High School You Would'nt Give Me The Time Of A Day If I Said Hi!!! [Razz]

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I love the key for your earring, that is original. I am still trying to figure out how to post pictures on here. I will have to scan some in from the 80s and put on here. I have some dandies!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Toni and CT and Jessica, you guys need to post some 80's photos.

I loved my key earring, that was my whole Janet Jackson look.

CT, you should know by now that I talk to everyone, now, and in high school, I was never a snob. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly Miss Isis doesn't look much different then she did in the 80's today. Very cute!

Come on guys the 80's was 20 years ago...it can't be that hard to post your photo...haha. Since I was only 12 when the decade ended...I was just a little one in the 80's...

Here's one of those horrible "portait studio at the mall" pictures...."hold the pose and say cheeeeeeeese"

-

and one of my favs...I still have the same grin to this day but with my adult teeth...hehe. [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
CUTE!!!!! Little Miss Muffy! Very nice pictures!!

Here's me in the 4th grade....I think this was maybe 1977/78 though- uuugh....

-

Come on everyone, post some baby pictures too!!

Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muffster & Isis very nice 80's pictures indeed. [Wink]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool pictures, guys! Isis, you haven't changed one bit. Very cool! I like the key earring, too.

Muffy, you looked so cute as a kid! I can definitely see you in there.

Seeing as I only lived in the 80's 25 days, I don't really have access to any pictures of me from then.

BUT, I do have and older one of me with my natural hair color and junk. I'm not sure how old I was when this was taken . . .

-

[ 04. January 2005, 19:01: Message edited by: Obscurus Lupa ]

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lupa your so cute! Can I be all girlie and say how beautiful your hair is in that picture... [Big Grin] !

I've been pulling out the photo albums lately...maybe it was the holidays and all....but i've been feeling nostalgic. The life without a job and bills I guess. All I ever had to worry about then was the chain falling off my bike..and if I had enough money for a Chilly Willy at the Git'n Go. Making it home before the sun went down!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww you guys all look great this makes me wish i had a scanner lol [Smile]
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Crystal-I didn't use a scanner for my pictures, I just took a digital picture of regular pictures, sometimes it works good, and sometimes it doesn't, I have been getting better at getting them pretty good. So, if you have a digital camera, you can do the same thing.
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Lovely Miss Earth Angel asked me to post her 80's pic since her computer will not let her....

ahhhh she's so cute!

-

I was probaly sporting the same pigtails and ball barettes around the same time. [Big Grin]

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Muffy....that is my good self, in good ol' 1981.....lookin like a Walton...g'night rewinders
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Night Earth Angel! [Razz]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
AWE!!!!! Yippee...EA stuck a picture on too!!

Very cute!!!

Good Night Goofboy!!

[Razz]

Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earth- Aw, you looked cute! I used to wear ball-barettes when I was little, too. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still wear em now....I refuse to grow up!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here I am in 7th grade feeling
all cool with my Coke rugby,
Swatch watch and acid washed jeans...LOL!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

[ 20. January 2005, 20:28: Message edited by: cindymancini ]

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Cindy, you are way cute!!! You would be camoflauged in my gameroom by all my coca-cola memorabilia. [Wink] [Big Grin] [Cool]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Muffy-I just realized who you look like as a kid, in the top picture- you look like Carrie, from on Little House on the Prairie!!! She was the little kid that falls down the hill at the beginning of the show.

Come to think of it, I have seen Lindsey and Sidney Greenbush grown up on different Little House websites, and you still look like them. They are very pretty. [Wink]

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I had a green Coca Cola Rugby, my brother had the blue. Man, I wore that shirt a lot.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
cindy- How cute! You look so hip there--At least by my standards.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home