iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help with a movie title.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with a movie title.
Disaray
Rewind Curious
Member # 3634

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Disaray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to remember the Movie being called Heaven can't wait. Nothing to do with the Warren Beatty movie or any of the remakes.

I thought the main actor was Andrew McCarthy but nothing shows under his filmography's.

Okay the movie, it starts with a Kid driving off to college, he swerves to avoid a dog on a bridge and goes into the river. Coming round he is greeted by his grandparents both of whom are dead, where it is then explained that he died. He meets a cigar smoking angel by the name of Elmo, who shows him the ropes in heaven, explains that he gets to go back to earth at somepoint, for another try at life love and happiness. The final part of the movie is set back on earth where he has till his thirtieth birthday to meet the woman of his dreams or spend eternity alone.

any help would be gratefully accepted. Tis driving me nuts trying to find this movie.

Posts: 2 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disaray
Rewind Curious
Member # 3634

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Disaray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, read a few posts, saw a post from devolution about the IMDB looked that up, looked up Elmo, found Made in Heaven with Timothy Hutton and Kelly McGillis watched the trailer, found my movie. Greatstuff.
Posts: 2 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Glad to be of assistance.

Off now to help others!

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home