iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Gremlins 2 watch

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gremlins 2 watch
gremlins
Rewind Curious
Member # 3599

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for gremlins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys I seen this really cool gremlins 2 watch on ebay. What do you think of it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4952476115&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neat! Gizmo is the cutest.
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always have a hard time watching Gremlins 1 & 2. The sad parts get to me. Gizmo is just the nicest and cutest character ever. How could anyone hurt him? Same thing goes for ET....hard to watch.
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gremlins isn't all that sad to me--Gizmo is cute, but it is funny to see him getting tortured by the Gremlins. It's a puppet, by the way. [Wink]

ET, however, is hard to watch over and over because you get tired of it. O.o Well, I do. It's an okay film to watch every once and awhile, but it's not something I'd invest my money in.

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW...way to bomb the two most loveable characters in cinema. Whos next...Old Yeller? Oh well....I guess I'm alone on this one.

Gizmo, ET, Old Yeller....I love you guys....wherever you are.

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
[Razz] I loved Gizmo. ET wasn't so loveable to me, though. Does that make me weird?

Old Yeller is someone I force myself not to get attached to because I know he dies and him having puppies opens the door for a sequel.

"Old Yeller Two: The New Generation"

"Oh no, now there's THREE dogs with rabies!"

Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cowboy10uk   Email Cowboy10uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turned on Tv today, and lo and behold Gremlins was just starting. Had to drop everything and watch. Missed finishing the Christmas shopping and popping some paperwork into work, but what the smeg it was worth it. A Classic although the best bit of marketing I've ever seen was a advert for Stenna Stairlifts half way through the film, just before they shot the lady through the window. Don't think they planned that one very well.
Posts: 158 | From: Hazzard County | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have DVR recorded Gremlins to watch this holiday season and my son absolutely loves it. He calls it the monster movie!!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have DVR recorded Gremlins to watch this holiday season and my son absolutely loves it. He calls it the monster movie!!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tonight, gremlins 2 was on. i caught the very end. [Roll Eyes] it's been forever since i had seen it, i barely remembered anything from it. is there a 2-pak available? cause i just recently bought part 1 but i never see part 2 for sale.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
The two-pack is available at Amazon.com, but I think you can get each movie separate from the other there as well.
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here you go Ronnie, you can get it seperately or as a 2-pack. Please notice I went through The Rewind links to get Nick some more pennies:

"Gremlins 2: The New Batch" (1990)

Just scroll down and click on the "Gremlins 2" pic.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gremlins that Watch is way cool and at only $10.50 right now it appears to be a bargain on ebay. However that Michelle chick appears to really want the watch because she has bid on it 7 times already. So if that's not you, the price might go up significantly if you want to score it. [Big Grin]

I would also be careful of some antique dealer that might see your link because she loves ebay and winning. [Razz] Though she needs to keep practicing at Galaga to ever have a chance to get the high score on Valley. [Wink]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home