iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Name This Movie!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Name This Movie!
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, you read right. This thread has a little twist, though . . .

Everyone is going to ask the name of a movie. And guess what? They already know the answer.

It's a game. [Big Grin] I'll start it off by posting the plot of a movie, but keeping it vague enough as to not give away the answer right away. Someone answers with the name of the movie, and adds the plot of a new one. The next person types in the name of the movie, and so on and so forth.

Try and keep it 80's, not only because it's an 80's message board, but because we need to narrow it down a bit. [Wink] There's a bagillion movies out there, folks.

Try and have fun with it and make it sound like you're REALLY interested in seeing a movie you barely remember after seeing it once.

So here's mine:

I think there's a vampire in it . . . and some kid with brown hair? I think the vampire needs a virgin's blood before Halloween and the guy wants to have sex all the time. Can you help me out?

[ 15. December 2004, 19:23: Message edited by: Obscurus Lupa ]

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Fright Night"

Ok...This movie, which I can't remember the name of, involves all of the following: an Indian, a swamp thing, and a guy who just needs a ride.

Any help? [Smile]

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds more like Once Bitten EDDIE
Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...This movie, which I can't remember the name of, involves all of the following: an Indian, a swamp thing, and a guy who just needs a ride.
quote:

I think it is Creepshow 2
Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

This movie involves robots that look like Johnny-5,on a Crackpipe and are very good with lazers,and they like malls
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

That's Chopping mall.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rhodes:
That sounds more like Once Bitten EDDIE

rhodes would be correct about once bitten and creepshow 2.

ok, my turn....

i need helping finding the name of a comedy about a group of kids going to prom and the most popular guy asked the not-so-popular girl to go. they are out all night and everyone ends up at a diner the next morning.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty in Pink? (Haven't seen it--I'm so terrible.)

I need help finding the name of a movie. This movie is about this guy going into Medieval times, and I think he has a blue shirt--and there's some weird zombies trying to get this book?

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:
i need helping finding the name of a comedy about a group of kids going to prom and the most popular guy asked the not-so-popular girl to go. they are out all night and everyone ends up at a diner the next morning.

Actually I think it's 'Dance til Dawn' am I right Ronnie?
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muffy is correct. [Smile]

lupa..i don't know yours either.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

It sounds like a badly described version of Army of Darkness.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horned King
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2691

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Horned King   Author's Homepage   Email The Horned King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'm looking for the name of a movie...

There's a talking mouse with a magical amulet and a swordfight at the end.

Posts: 974 | From: Mel's Diner | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
Bwaha @ Devo!

(Well, I tried, and that's what counts.)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home