iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » horror movie of the night Slaughterhouse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: horror movie of the night Slaughterhouse
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lester Bacon used to own the best damn pig processing plant in the state. With his pig cutting savvy he got all kinds of money, and women galore. He believed in a quality product with precision cutting that could only come from a human hand. But that wasn't enough for his prodigy Tom Sanford. Tom wanted to modernize, and mechanize, but Lester refused citing "Craftsmanship!" as his reason. Tom left Lester and started his own processing plant, which has put Lester in ruins. Now Tom wants to buy the land and expand his business there... but enough background... let's get into the **** shall we:

Plot like that cries movie of the week, but add in fornicating teenagers and a psychotic 300 pound WWF reject that talks like a pig, acts like a pig, and carry's a big axe and you have yourself some quality schlock! Buddy is Lester Bacon's son that got dropped on his head every hour, on the hour until he was 13 years old. He's very defensive of his turf, so when teenagers decide that the processing plant is a good place to film their horror movie/music video Buddy isn't too thrilled and decides to kill them all!

Sounds good, right? No... **** off, i thought it did. Unfortunately it didn't live up to it's box and tagline. The intro is incredibly disgusting. Actual footage of pigs being slaughtered in a real processing plant... even i thought that was ****ed up. After that everything was mediocre at best. The kills, the gore, the titty. Wait, what titty? That's right, there was no titty. However, you do have to appreciate meddling kids getting killed by farm equipment. Not to mention the soundtrack was exceptional (sort of like the way your three legged dog was exceptional before I hit it with your big wheel). Aside from that SLAUGHTERHOUSE was lacking. There were holes in the plot... I know it's shocking that a film of its caliber would over look some things, but it happened, and the end was simply awful in all of its freeze frame glory. If it comes on Cinemax late one night give it a shot... you can at least watch it while your waiting for RED SHOE DIARIES or EMANUELLE 19 to come on

CAPTAIN RHODES (HERE TO STAY) [Karate Kid] [Big Grin] [Karate Kid] [Cool]

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home