iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Cloak & Dagger!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cloak & Dagger!!!!!
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got my Cloak & Dagger DVD in the mail today. I can't wait to watch it tonight! I loved this movie when it came out. I remember taping it off HBO in the late '80s and wearing the tape out from watching it so many times.
Does anyone else like this movie?
It wasn't very expensive. I think with shipping I paid $7 and it's brand new...still sealed with security tape and shrinkwrap. I think that price was a steal. And it's widescreen too!

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bigfoot,

Jack Flash lives!

Dabney Coleman was excellent in this movie. I hope you enjoy the flick. This movie is all about what it's like to be a kid, nobody believes you even when you are telling the truth sometimes. Also, imagination is a powerful thing.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was cool to see it again. I've already watched it twice.
Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
correction mr. val-dude. that would be JACK FLACK. (sorry, i had a devo moment [Wink] )

good choice bigfoot. i loved this movie. and i am really glad it's now on dvd. i have been doing my bestest to keep my vhs copy in top shape, so that it would last forever cause i never expected a dvd release.
::flack to lady ace!:: [Big Grin]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's Jack Flack? I was talking about Jumping Jack Flash by The Rolling Stones.

But thanks for the correction.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh of course. my bad.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home