iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Cindys Car in Cant Buy Me Love

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cindys Car in Cant Buy Me Love
down2earth
Rewind Curious
Member # 3573

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for down2earth   Author's Homepage   Email down2earth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering in the movie Cant Buy Me Love the Car that cindy drives what kind of car is that thanks
or if anyone knows where i can find a pic of it

Posts: 2 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's a Volkswagen Golf, isn't it?
Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually drive a Cabriolet in that movie...lol!! [Cool]
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently to be seen overtaking Patrick Dempsey's lawn-mower!!!!!
Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cindy your car is nice, but nothing can beat Ronnie's Tic Tac Tile car. [Big Grin]
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
Master Rewinder
Member # 1933

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is a MK1 Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet. And here in the UK even though there quite old cars now they are still worth some cash.
Posts: 161 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
down2earth
Rewind Curious
Member # 3573

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for down2earth   Author's Homepage   Email down2earth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for replying to my message guys its been a great help and it seems you guys love that movie as much as I do. the best part of the movie is when bobby comes home and it all falls on ronnie
thats the worst feeling but he should have seen that she was falling for him huh
but I love it 80s movies you just cant beat them

Posts: 2 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quinton is in! Let the fun begin!

down2earth that is a cool part of the movie, but remember when you go from "totally geek, to totally chic!", you sometimes lose sight of what you really want. [Frown]

Nerds, jocks. My side, your side. It's all bulltassh. Its hard enough just trying to be yourself. [Wink]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone else notice that the first time we see Cindy's car in the movie, it has a license plate, but after that it's missing?

"Did I tell you girls about my many Scholarship offers?" [Wink]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I remember correctly, it is also the same car that Heather Graham had in 'License to Drive'. It was like the PERFECT 80's girls high school car.
Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home