iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Movie of the Day-The Woman in Red

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie of the Day-The Woman in Red
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of Gene Wilder's funniest films in my opinion. He stars as Teddy a man who is happily married but then one day sees a gorgeous woman in red dress walk over a vent duct and her dress blows up--like Marilyn Monroe's famous scene in the white dress. This movie co-starred Charles Grodin, Kelly LeBrock, Gilda Radner, Joseph Bologna, and Judith Ivey. It was just a priceless film with the Oscar winning song of the year "I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder.

My favorite scenes were when Teddy has to chase his car down the San Francisco streets because he is running away from Gilda Radner's character. Also very funny scene when they go up to see his grandmother for her birthday and the whole family is there. If you haven't caught this flick you absolutely can't go wrong with it. It is a must have!!!

P.S. I am glad the board is up. Watch out for a few more Movie of the Days today! ;)

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this film although I havent seen it for ages and ages........one scene that stands out in my mind is when he throws his underpants in passionate abandonment and they land on the lamp and catch fire ....I love Gene Wilder [Smile]
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home