iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Board Problems...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Board Problems...
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Hopefully fixed now... [Smile]
Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, sorry for the blackout folks. We're back in business, but didn't end up moving servers. [Frown]

Technical issues are making it more complicated than expected. We'll have another go soon.

In the meantime, enjoy the boards and welcome back [Smile]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Nick,

Thanks for the temporary patch work.

If you convert to the new server can you bring back the cool new functions like the "Who's been here in the last 60 minutes" and stuff? I think it would be really cool to have "Last 15 minutes", because then it makes the board more real time which I really like.

Thanks for getting us back.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for getting us back, Nick! I missed coming here. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least it was only a 24 hour outage. That shows good initiative for the webmasters' part. Kudos to all of you.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear, I am soooo addicted to this board already. I bet I checked the site 40 fricking times! I have made a couple online reality games that use boards and was gonna start sending links your way! Now that you are back up and running, all I have to do is get a date with Isis and Cindy Mancini! LOL-Why do I think this is gonna be a difficult task??
Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I guess the board's baud was bored?

Sorry...

Glad to see it back again [Smile]

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
phew, i bet VALLEYCAT was about to chew his left hand off, waiting for the board to open back up... so he could discuss valley girl for the 98,632,563,985th time [Eek!]

[Wink]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch , Ronnie....so sad. I believe you're thinking C.T. when you say that, that guy's got me way beat on obsessing about "Valley Girl". Actually, I try not to over talk it, but we have been on a VG kick lately fer sure. I think when I told C.T. that Deb visited this board in the past, he went into VG overdose. Like Totally.

Btw, it's your favorite movie too. And get it right it's 1102nd time which matches my number of postings and for your info I only chew on my tail. [Wink]

Also, did I ever mention how great it was that you started posting again. [Razz]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so glad the board is up and running again too, but I haven't seen many people posting lately, it seems that all the action is over at The Karate Kid site these days.

Well, it is nice that Richie is addicted to the site, hopefully he'll stick around, I don't know about the whole "date" thing...I have some strange habits, ya know, like I like to chew on Valley's tail too- [Eek!] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nick-I also would like to see that feature added back to the site, so that you knew who was here, I think it makes it almost like a chat group then, if you know who all is logged in at the exact moment your here.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ouchie mama [Eek!]

"...SARCASM at it's finest" [Big Grin]

btw, i've been posting again for like months now, it's time to let that one go eh? [Wink]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home