iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » He Knows You're Alone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: He Knows You're Alone
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on a roll here...how about this movie. Came out in 1980. It's supposedly one of the best Halloween imitators made. It was also Tom Hanks first role. I read the synopsis on Amazon and it seems pretty cool. You can't beat a psychotic jilted bridegroom...lol! Anyone seen this?
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes...I do remember it well. I have a dvd but havent cracked it open yet.But I do remember watchin it as a kid (back when Mr Hanks was Kip on BOSOM BUDDIES!). I will always fear:
a. getting stabbed in a dark movie thatre through my seat cushion (One of the SCREAM movies ripped this off but we KE KNOWS fans know better)
and
b. Getting decapitated on an amusement park ride by some psycho lurking in the dark.
Not long ago I was on the ALICE IN WONDERLAND ride at Disneyland...its dark in there!...and I just kept thinking of HE KNOWS and dyin of fright. I hate dark rides!
There was also an amusing "aqaurium" scene in this flick.
OOoooh your makin me wanna watch it!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one is painful to sit threw like the time i got drunk on CHRISTMAS EVE and sat nude on electronic moving reindeer on the neighbors lawn

CAPTAIN RHODES

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The alcohol should have helped ease the pain some. Christmas time I've always felt is the best time for public nudity and intoxication.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note to Santa,

Scratch Sam & Rhodes off the Christmas Party invitations unless they are wearing boxers or at least briefs. [Razz]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley, by the sounds of things, Rudolph has more to fear from Rhodes than Santa ever would....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing like some tasty venison at christmas time.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say
Rhodes with your nose so bright
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?

Then all the reindrunks loved him
And they slurred out with glee (yeah)
Rhodes the red-nosed reindrunk
You'll go down in history! [Big Grin]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love He Knows Your Alone, I tried to make Muffy watch it with me, but we were BONDING, and eating popcorn, and I think it bored her, but I think it is really scary. I love the 1 song in it, where the one girl is listening to the head set, I'd love to know who sang it.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home