iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » DO YOU REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS 70-80´s FILMS ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DO YOU REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS 70-80´s FILMS ?
brandy
Rewind Curious
Member # 3526

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for brandy   Email brandy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI EVERYBODY, I WOULD APPRECIATTE IF SOMEONE HELPS ME WITH THE NAME OF THESE FILMS:
****(I was only a baby, when I watched.)******

************(I watched on 1982)*******************
1) It’s about a coloured man who saved all his money and kept it in a cash register. Once they assaulted him, murdered him and stoled all his money. Al the end of the film, the last scene is the cash register flying in the air, striking the thieves on their faces. Its a funny film.

************(I watched on 1983)*******************
2) A saga of 3 Terror Stories like creepshow.
The first story:
Is an old toy car that was possesed by the devil.
Second story:
It’s about a 6 year old boy that was picked up by fishermen, and returns home to look for his mother to kill her. At the end he begins calling her, and when the mother sees him she falls downstairs.
Third story: It was about vampires.

*********(My sister rented on 1982)**************
3) It was a film like alien, a crew that travelled to a planet. On their shoulders they had printed finger’s hand logo. The suits were orange or red. I’m not sure but at the end of the film only 2 survived the mission; the other ones were killed by a monster.

************(I watched on 1981?/82?)************
4) A film in which some people were driving in a cabriolet Mercedes Benz and suddenly somebody started following them, and the driver tried to speed up,after a very strong manoeuvre the car went straight to a precipice, the co-pilot managed to open the door and escaped, but the driver and the woman died immediately. The actor’s face is looks like Sam Neil, or Buck Rogers actor series.

************(I watched on 1984)*******************
5) It deals about martial arts film.
The film starts when a man walking on the street was assaulted in the corner, he was given a beating and all his money was stolen. After that, he wants to take martial arts lessons and start to learn. The problem is that he began to spend all his money, until he didn’t have any more money for o pay the house rent. Then he decides to create his own academy, the film ends when many people sat in a circle and he and his wife were the new master’s teachers. Very good.

************(I watched on 1983)*******************
6) What´s the name of a TERROR SERIES, similar to Night gallery, which started the series with a roller coaster?

************(I watched on 1989)*******************
7)It deals about a couple, who traveled to a big city(maybe New York), only for one day. When they finished all the bussines, they came back to the parking place, but it was closed, surounded with fences. They tried to find an hotel, but everything was closed.
Then the nightmare starts inmediately, they have to escape from dangerous people.
It´s very similar to "Escape from New York", but as I said, it was a couple.
****PS= The actor has a brown spot on his chick.**

I will appreciated any help. Thanks.

Posts: 2 | From: Santiago | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home