iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » American Gigalo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: American Gigalo
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watch it last night. I don't think I had ever seen it before, I bought the VHS of it at a flea market over the summer, and this is the first I got the urge to see it.

It was talked about on here before, but I think the movie I thought I saw was Breathless with Richard Gere, it came out just a few years later, and was similiar.

I liked American Gigalo, because I loved Richard Gere's whole look in that movie, he had the nicest clothes, I think he'd still look in style today. I love Lauren Hutton's look in that movie too-her hair style, her designer jeans, and I liked how classy she looked, very stylish, you
never see woman dressed like that any more.

The movie was a little slow, but it did have a murder in it, that made it really more suspenseful than I thought it would be.

Hector Elizando was the police officer that was in it, he and Richard Gere must be real life friends, because they have done other movies together, like Pretty Woman and Runaway Bride. Hector is someone who definately improved their looks as they got older.

Richard Gere never changes.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home