iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I am feeling very 80's today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am feeling very 80's today
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a pink sweatshirt on and matching pink earrings, and Gloria Vanderbuilt Jeans, and white Nike Cortez style sneakers on, and I always wear Love's Baby Soft. Lately I have been always wearing Navy Blue, and dark colors, and I thought that I need to step outside of the box, and get back in the groove of being more like the 80's, and dressing more that way might just help!

Do you guys wear anything now that would be considered more of an 80's fashion??

[ 27. November 2004, 11:35: Message edited by: isis9968 ]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only everything..haha
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoldTransAM
Master Rewinder
Member # 2973

13 Updates!

- posted      Profile for GoldTransAM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still own and occasionally wear leggings and stirrups.
Posts: 191 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 13  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarLite
Rewind Curious
Member # 3519

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for StarLite   Email StarLite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of 80's fashon is comming back. Like polka dots, leg warmers, and satin jackets. I'm glad some trends of the 80's are comeing back but the over done hair and face full of make look can stay back there.
Posts: 10 | From: new england | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quicksilver is still in my closet. [Big Grin] Neon is so cool ya know.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look again Goof, it ain't in your closet, it's in mine!! [Cool] [Wink] [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally love the fact that some of the 80s fashion is back these days!
I went out and bought like 10 of those sweaters that come off the shoulders (don't know what you call these in English? [Confused] ) when they appeared in the stores again. Also, they finally stopped making all winter's clothes in dull colors - pink is all around this year!
[Cool] [Smile]

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have a hypercolour tshirt
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been wearing my old Z. Cavaricci jean jacket lately. Damn, I get more looks on it now then when I bought it! I remember about having a fricking heartattack when I saw the price tag ($80). My girlfriend thought I was the richest guy she knew-LOL
Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I had one of those cool plastic Devo hats. I would wear it all the time! I wonder if they sell those somewhere.
Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Devo Will Let You Borrow his:

-

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Richie, welcome to the board, the best place on the internet!! [Smile] [Cool] [Smile]
Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, ValleyCat...that's what I'm looking for. If I could find one I would wear it to work all the time. I would even wear it when I am on the Rewind!
Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Use a Jello Mold, it looks like the same thing- [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the welcome deathbystereo. I stumbled on this board, and fell in love instantly! I have yet to even look at the 70's or 90's boards. I am pretty content with this right now. So many memories have already been jogged.
Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I'm wearing a Black Polo-Style IZOD shirt w/the little alligator. I used to wear these shirts when i was little i guess history really does repeat it's self. I also have on some Guess Jeans and some all white AIR FORCE 1's. I used to were AIR FORCE 1's in the 80's too. I also have on a Nautica jacket that is made something like a Members Only jacket. Believe It Or Not! I even have my shirt collar turned up like they did on VALLEY GIRL. That's The LOOK right now! I dress like one of those J.CREW/Tommy Hilfigure Preps that are in those catalogs.
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But! Can You Wear The Jell-O Mold On Your Head?
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Sure ya can, why not, there's always room for JELLO. And is comes in many colors! So you can mix and match your outfit every day- [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
"I'LL BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR" [Wink] [Big Grin] [Wink]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
You can buy Jello 2 for a Dollar around here, maybe even 3- [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have come across the Goonies T-shirts and stuff. I am going to buy some off of the internet and wear them this summer. People are really going to think WHAT? It is pretty funny that all of these styles are coming back. Some of them I will jump on the band wagon and some of them I will not!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home