iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » horror movie of the night Night of the Demons!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: horror movie of the night Night of the Demons!!!
rhodes
Ace Rewinder
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for rhodes   Email rhodes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you ready for hardcore ****in'? How about some partying teenage flesh chased and devoured by the spirits of the damned? If the answer is YES, then you are definitely ready for the instant horror classic that is Night of the Demons! Why such strong support for this film? Try the fact that this flick is damn near a perfect horror flick as it is chock full of awesome teenage characters, a **** load of funny kills, and more importantly, more nudity than a Roman orgy! All of this equals bad movie heaven as any serious bad horror movie fans knows and Night of the Demons definitely qualifies as such and is a treat that should be enjoyed by all with an appreciation for such sweet filth as this. Before I get into the specifics of how this movie will have your head spinning here is a quick plot synopsis for you:

The local high school goth named Angela decides it would be fun to hold a Halloween party at an abandoned local funeral parlor that is rumored to be possessed by the spirits of those who were brutally murdered there many years ago. Once the demons start possessing the hapless teens the party really gets started as the demon possessed teens start to dispatch their friends in a variety of clever and insulting ways. Pretty soon only the virginal Judy (the chick who played JR's young second wife on Dallas...Hey, kiss my ***, you damn right CAPTAIN RHODES likes it Dallas as it was Larry Hagman's pimp *** ways on that show that helped me to develop my own style of **** Fu) and her black friend Roger are left alive to try to survive until morning and escape the clutches of the demons whose ranks expand with each victim they claim!

If the plot alone doesn't excite the living hell out of you, then maybe a few of the reasons why this movie kicks so much *** that I am about to share with you will convince you of the pressing need for you to see this gem of a horror movie. First of all, there is nudity galore in this flick as Linnea Quigley (the dance with the dead chick from Return of the Living Dead) bares all once again and imparts quite a lovely bush shot for all to admire. Not to mention the fact that one of those incredible nude scenes is when she is possessed and dispatches my favorite character in the entire movie, Stooge. The look on his face when she reveals herself as a demon and pushes a tube of lipstick into her nipple is funny as hell and will have you shrieking with laughter in no time...kind of like the time the animatronic Chucky E Cheez shorted out and picked me up by the nuts and powerbombed me off the Altered Beast arcade machine. Trust me, the titties swing shamelessly in this one! Another aspect of the film that elevates it above a lot of its competitors is the nearly perfect cast of characters and their accompanying dialogue which is simply first rate! Stooge stands out the most as his comments will often have you reaching for the remote to hit that by now worn out rewind button! Roger also stands out as it his facial expressions and warp speed escapes that make so much of the movie entertaining! No mention of Night of the Demons would be complete, however, with out mentioning the utter disregard for shame that this movie displays throughout. Be it nudity, funny *** kills, or just plain funny dialogue, Night of the Demons pulls out all the stops and roars along at full throttle for the entire movie and doesn't stop till the credits stop rolling! Take it from me, this movie will not disappoint One word of warning, ONLY CHECK OUT THE UNRATED VERSION as this one is superior to any other version! CAPTAIN RHODES APPROVES!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 434 | From: nevada | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it. Actually had the fortune to catch this one in the movie theatre. What a reaction to "the liptick scene" we got in there!
I watch it at least once a year...usually around Halloween.
As stero-typed as the kids in it were every single charactor in this movie reminded me of someone I knew (Lucky me: I got to be Angela!)

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home